Are you a fluent Spanish Speaker and people-person, with excellent communication skills? Looking to develop a career in Customer Service and gain the experience of working in professional, international environment? Read on!
Our client is specialising in Customer Management Services for the businesses all around the world. With over 65 locations in 20 countries, they are truly a large, multinational company, that has been providing their Clients with superb support for exactly 40 years this year.
Their office in Edinburgh is the EMEA Headquarters, with the team of over 800 multilingual professionals (and growing)! They are providing support to 25+ Clients coming from a variety of industries:
- Finance & Banking
- Technology & IT
- Beauty and Health
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
What does it mean for you? Loads of development opportunities across different business sectors and service levels! You will start with the role of …
Spanish Customer Service Agent:
- Providing support to Spanish speaking Customers via phone, email and/ or chat.
- Investigating and solving problems.
- Responding to complaints to ensure maximum levels of customers satisfaction.
- Keeping clients and knowledge databases up to date.
- Co-operating with various teams internally to improve service and quality levels.
- fluency in Spanish (written and spoken);
- good level of English;
- great communication skills and professional phone manner;
- excellent problem-solving skills;
- ability to multitask and prioritise;
- strong team-focus and ability to co-operate with others;
- flexibility and open attitude.
- Life Assurance & Pension Plan;
- Discounts on Healthcare packages;
- Free parking;
- Meals and Drinks in the office;
- Great development opportunities across different accounts and industries.
Sounds like the opportunity that you could be interested in? Not sure if you’re a suitable candidate? Send us your CV now for review and we will be happy to contact you with the feedback and more information.
|Job Category||Customer Service/ Call Center|