OUR CLIENT is an International Holiday Club specialising in Vacation Exchange Business. They have over 4,000 resorts in more than 100 countries available for their Members all year long!
As they are growing on Finnish market constantly they are expanding their Reservations and Customer Service Team in order to be able to provide their Customers with the best quality service.
For their European Headquarters in Cork they are looking to hire CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RESERVATIONS AGENTS for Finnish market, who will be the first point of contact for the Customers, helping them arrange the best accommodation options available.
– Dealing with Finnish speaking customers via phone/ email
– Assisting customers with their reservations
– Informing customers about services and products available
– Developing existing accounts
– Working towards targets and customer satisfaction standards
– Delivering the highest quality of customer service
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
– Competitive basic salary
– Attractive commission and bonus structure
– Flights and accommodation covered
– Travel allowances
– Excellent facilities: on-site canteen, free parking
– Medical insurance
– Significant employees’ discounts for accommodation worldwide
WHO ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
– Fluency in Finnish
– Motivated and target-driven
– Ability to multi-task
– Strong team-player
– Excellent communication skills
– Interest in Travel/ Holidays industry
If you are passionate about Customer Service, quality driven and interested in developing a career in Travel & Tourism industry – this position will be a perfect match for you!
For more details, please submit your application and we will review it asap!
|Job Category||Customer Service/ Call Center, Sales/ Business Development, Travel/ Tourism|