- Leader in manufacturing Office Supplies and Promotional Products for businesses worldwide
- Well-established on international market for over 60 years
- Working for businesses located in Europe, Canada, Mexico and APAC regions
- Irish office is over 30 years old and well-established on Irish market, supplying well-known corporate clients and national sports teams
Due to constant growth of their clients portfolio on Japanese market, they are looking to develop their Japanese Sales and Support team based in Ireland.
The position – Japanese B2B Order Processing and Up-selling Specialist:
The main goal of this position is successful processing of existing orders, while maximising sales opportunities. How will you do this? You will pick up an existing mail order and verify it with the client to understand their needs and see if there are any additional and/ or alternative products on offer that may suit their needs even better. Next, you will make sure that the order is correctly updated and processed on company’s systems.
Skills that we are looking for:
- Fluent Japanese and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Great attention to detail and administrative skills
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Experience in Customer Service, Call Center, Sales and/ or Admin is strongly desired
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE WORKING HOURS OF THE MARKET THAT YOU WILL BE SUPPORTING THIS POSITION REQUIRES NIGHT-SHIFT WORK.
What’s on offer:
- Great basic salary and commission
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Full Visa support
- Employees discounts program
- Excellent, modern working space with on-site restaurant, free parking and more
- Paid holidays
If you are looking for international career in business environment and beautiful surroundings of the nature in Ireland, please send us your CV asap for review!
|Job Category||Customer Service/ Call Center, Sales/ Business Development, Supply Chain/ Procurement|