Love travelling and planning for it? Happy to do it for others? If you are also keen on using your German language skills and gaining international working experience, the position that we have available is definitely for you!
We need you to be:
- great on the phone,
- fluent German speaker,
- eligible to work in the Netherlands,
- really motivated to develop a career in customer service!
Our client is one of the biggest Online Reservations Companies in the world. Their multilingual and multinational team is motivated to give their best every day, helping customers in planning their dream holidays! Their hard work however is balanced with extremely relaxed working environment and lots of after-hours activities!
At the moment they are looking for German Speakers to join their team in Amsterdam! It’s a great opportunity to start and develop international Customer Service experience within Travel & Tourism industry!
What will you be doing as GERMAN CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE?
- Be a point of contact between the Customers and their Accommodation (managing any changes, handling special requirements);
- Handle Customers complaints in a friendly and professional manner;
- Take part in any projects within the department (e.g. promotional events).
THERE IS NO SALES OR COLD-CALLING INVOLVED! You will only be dealing with INBOUND CALLS!
Interested already? Wait until you see the benefits!
- over-average basic salary;
- performance bonus;
- additional pay for weekend and evening work;
- fully paid training;
- lots of leisure, after-hours team activities (if you want to participate).
Think this opportunity is suitable for you? Sure you’re suitable for it? Simply send us your CV!
We will be happy to provide you with the additional information and guide you through the recruitment process.
Don’t miss your chance and contact us today!
|Job Category||Customer Service/ Call Center, Travel/ Tourism|