Looking for International Experience in Customer Service, but not sure if you want to relocate permanently? With the positions we have available you will be able to try yourself during the 6-months contract and – if you’re good – you can stay with the permanent contract afterwards!
- American Company with locations worldwide;
- Manufacturer of Office Supplies and Promo Materials;
- Over 1 million corporate clients;
- Present in Europe, USA, Canada, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand;
- In Ireland for over 30 years.
Due to the increase in their business, they are hiring additional Customer Service Agents to support their existing team in Ireland.
The Position – B2B Customer Service Agent with Dutch:
- Taking calls from Dutch speaking clients in relation to various product- and orders- related matters.
- Providing clients with full information about the products.
- Entering and managing orders and shipping.
- Replying client’s faxes, emails and letters in a professional manner.
Excellent package and benefits offered to the right candidates!
- Over-average basic salary.
- Full relocation support (flights, start accommodation).
- Paid holidays.
- Staff discounts programme.
- Excellent training.
- Various sports and social activities.
- are a fluent Dutch and English speaker, with excellent writing skills as well;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a good team-player;
- are looking for a position in international, multilingual team
this is the job for you!
Please, send us your CV and we’ll be happy to get in touch and discuss all the details of the opportunity with you!
|Job Category||Customer Service/ Call Center, Sales/ Business Development, Supply Chain/ Procurement|